To make money with YouTube, you will need to have a YouTube channel with a large following, create engaging content, and have a monetization strategy in place. You will also need to have a Google AdSense account to receive payments from YouTube. Additionally, you may need to invest in equipment and software to create high-quality videos.
These are the steps you need to follow:
1. Create high-quality content: Make sure your videos are of good quality and provide value to your viewers.
2. Follow YouTube’s terms of service: Make sure you are following YouTube’s terms of service and community guidelines.
3. Have a website: You need to have a website associated with your YouTube channel in order to be approved for AdSense.
4. Have at least 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours: YouTube requires you to have at least 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours in the last 12 months to be eligible for AdSense.
5. Link your AdSense account: Once you have met the eligibility requirements, you can link your AdSense account to your YouTube channel.
6. Submit your application: Once you have linked your AdSense account, you can submit your application for review.